Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Oh wow, now is the first time I've actually had time to breathe and sit down and blog. Goodness, it's been a busy time - work and school - and I'm having a pretty steady time. I like the busy-ness and I feel pretty useful and purposeful. It's been okay so far (except for two all-nighters, but that's my fault). December's full and I'm enjoying!

Can't quite believe the year is almost ending, I feel like the year just zipped by and I haven't accomplished anything! Looking back, it was a lot of eating out, coffee, movies, tears... well, okay I think I will reserve my year end reflection later on this month! I don't think I'm ready to be sentimental just yet on my "off" night.

Other than that, I'm weird and nonchalant about Christmas shopping: I haven't done a thing! Goodness, haven't been to any bazaar or mall recently. It only occurred to me I should start when my officemates were talking about our "gift grab" this Friday. I think the only gift I've bought so far is for my baby in our Kris Kringle (made easy with us listing down our wish list). My baby's was pretty easy, I was able to pick up a gift for her in National. Yay. And I think I know what my mommy plans to give me so yay! That's exciting because I love organizers and journals so I think I'm getting that. Ooh giddy.

Labels:

Posted at 11:48 PM |

1 Comments:

Blogger jassy said...

powerbooks journals and meron din sa expressions...okay yung mga nakita ko dun...:)

8:39 PM, December 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.