Sunday, November 04, 2007
Ugh! Why is it so hard to make a decision? I'm stuck right now and I need to make a decision, not quite quickly but soon enough. I hate weighing two options which don't seem to be a win-win situation either way (how sad is that?).

I guess I should pray for prudence - I don't want to end up making the wrong decision again. Gah how many times in my life do I always seem to make the wrong choices?! And in the end, I'm annoyed at myself. Hay why is it always like that? Like I never learn.

Sometimes I think that those choices didn't lead me to my life right now - and do I like it? Steady lang (and I love the people I've met and that are in my life right now. I think I'm better because of them and I'm grateful for that). Anyway, time to re-evaluate my life, plans, time lines (naku, where did that come from?) and whatever. Shucks, maybe because I was so focused on one goal ages ago, I never had a backup plan as to where I was supposed to go. Argh ano ba to! Basta, Tessa and I today were going, no more quarter life crisis! Ever. Tama na, time to move forward. :)

But wait, I have to make some decisions now. :( *crossing fingers* Hoping for the best and planning for the worst talaga.

Labels:

Posted at 8:50 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.