Saturday, November 03, 2007
I really should stop procrastinating and start working, but I'm just so distracted. By a lot of things such as Multiply (haha, what is huli sa balita? So many people have encouraged me to sign up and I finally gave in, but somehow I like Flickr more. Oh well, I'm still getting used to tinkering around with Multiply), PEx (as usual!), blogs, my hair (contemplating cutting it short), the new issue of Vanity Fair (or as my brother said, BFF = Banity Fair Forever. Corny :P), etc. Haay. I'm not compelled to work right now.

Oh I saw Stardust last, last weekend I think and I super liked it! I just had to look for these lines by Yvaine (thanks to IMDb):
You know when I said I knew little about love? That wasn't true. I know a lot about love. I've seen it, centuries and centuries of it, and it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable. All those wars. Pain, lies, hate... It made me want to turn away and never look down again. But when I see the way that mankind loves... You could search to the furthest reaches of the universe and never find anything more beautiful. So yes, I know that love is unconditional. But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing, and... What I'm trying to say, Tristan is... I think I love you. Is this love, Tristan? I never imagined I'd know it for myself. My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me any more. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange - no fits. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine.

Aww aliw lang. "Glow" eto. Hehe. It just touched the senti in me. :) Okay since I found it, I guess I have to get to work already. Sigh.

Labels:

Posted at 9:17 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.