Sunday, November 11, 2007
Friday's Feast 168

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
I'm not a super snack person in the movies, but if ever, I usually get butter popcorn and a large soft drink.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?
1997. And never stopped! :)

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)
onchmay?
I didn't go to the link, I just based it from what I read in a book before, I guess that's how they do it.

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
Food combinations, expiration dates, paper texture, ballpens... hehe I know it's more than a "something", but I'm picky about a bunch of things.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
I had a good time yesterday and I am well-rested today. How corny, but true. :)

Labels:

Posted at 8:12 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.