Thursday, October 04, 2007
I forgot that my blog turned five last month! I can't quite believe I actually kept this blog for five years. I mean, I've kept paper journals since I was a kid, but I wasn't sure how long I'd keep on blogging. Five years, hmm. I don't think I've grown or changed so much, but it's a nice surprise to read my old entries and realize how I was years ago.

Steady stuff that's kept me sane the past weeks (stress!):
Avenue Q!
Pampam days with my friends - super relaxing!
Coffee! I need it to function every single day.
Kulitan with my Stat groupmates. I swear, nine hours in Starbucks for our killer homework?! How fun. :)
Chance meetings with friends at the most random places (ie, Mel and Pat at Bo's Katipunan, Tetty and family at Hotshots in Glorietta)

Labels:

Posted at 11:03 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.