Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Gaaah can I just be two persons tomorrow?!

One to go to work and stay at work 'til who knows when and then another to go to school, take the exam and attend the group meeting. Ucch I forgot, can I be three pala? I need one me to attend the orientation and another me to stay and work on cases. And another me to research for our presentation on Monday. How many mes are there already? I just need to divide myself up or something. Wah.

The most feasible solution is to manage my time well tomorrow. Yeah right. I keep saying that everyday and somehow, it just doesn't work out.

I told Tessa I like being busy (= stressed?) and she agreed with me - it does take our minds off things that we don't need to think about. I mean, better to be productive and harassed over important, career-related things. So yes, even if my hair is frizzing due to stress, my eyes are always tired and I'm cranky and/or near tears almost all the time, it's okay. I really like and appreciate the "busy-ness" of life right now and I'm taking each stressful thing as it comes. I feel like I've wasted so much lately that I'm trying to redeem myself and try to figure out this weird "missing" feeling that I have.

Labels:

Posted at 11:24 PM |

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

same here! it is good to be busy but so tiring naman.. =( hugs! see you soon!

9:45 PM, October 11, 2007  
Blogger monch said...

Wah! Yeah it's tiring :( Hug back and I hope to be less delinquent and to see you real, real soon!

12:20 AM, October 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.