Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Friday's Feast 162

Appetizer
How are you today?
I'm fine, thank you.

Well, actually it depends on the day you ask me. Like if you ask me on a Monday or Tuesday, I'd probably be near tears because I'd be so stressed with work and school. Wednesdays, Thursdays, I'm pretty steady because my heavy class is over and the weekend's approaching! It all depends on that.

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives and Friends (reruns on ETC and Star World). I miss these shows!

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
I don't remember the typhoons when I was a kid, but I do remember the brownout days and we still had to go to school! Imagine having classes in the dark and cold. But in recent memory, I'd have to say Milenyo last September 2006. Crissy and I were the only two CTG girls logged that day and it was super scary with all the wind and rain! Then there was a blackout, everything, including phone lines were down... it was scary, but fun. We watched how a lamp post almost fell on Ate She's car, but she and Robin braved the rain to move her card. We just hung out in the office and didn't go home until the afternoon (to get holiday pay). :) Management even ordered KFC for all of us who stayed.

We were lucky that we got electricity the next day, in some areas, it took a week and a lot of people had to check in hotels or serviced apartments.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
France (always wanted to go there), Thailand (I love that place).

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
Shorts and t-shirt. Sometimes a sweater and pj's if it's cold.

Labels:

Posted at 11:39 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.