Thursday, July 12, 2007
random picture
No photographer here, just a really bored driver. This was taken while stuck in traffic along this market road I pass everyday. I just thought it was strange, what with all the boxes of what I think are junk food and biscuits loaded on the small cart (what's it called? The word escapes me at the moment). They were parked far from the market, so loading and bringing all those boxes and balancing carefully was interesting to watch. At least it humored me while I was stuck in traffic. Gaah with all the traffic everywhere, I commented to someone I wish the car I was using could be a Transformer (like Bumblebee haha), but with my luck, it's probably going to be a Decepticon. Wah!

Labels:

Posted at 11:57 PM |

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Wow, what a balancing act. Only Pinoys could be that.... um, innovative? Lazy but efficient and multi-tasking? Hahaha.

Oh. Andre O. YM'd me earlier. He's so cute! He said something like, "wow, I can't believe we've known each other for 10 years now!" It was so out of the blue, especially since I've been grumpy the whole day. So sweet!

That also means our friendship is a decade old! Milestone!!

6:51 AM, July 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.