Friday, July 13, 2007
kopi & toast
kopi & toast,
originally uploaded by monchers.
Mmmm new favorite again! I had my kopi fix at Kopi Roti again yesterday, but instead of having kopi bun, I tried the milk and choco toast. Yummy! That's my new favorite! I ate it up in seconds and was tempted to get another. My brother tells me to try the teh tarik or the barley... but I really love the kopi, so it might take time before I change my order. Or maybe soon - I know my friends have commented that kopi makes me winded enough to be way more makulit than usual.

I've been meaning to blog about the past week, on the beginning of my new (mis)adventure, on going back to a life that I used to live. Ugh, I can't seem to put together words about it just yet because I have mixed feelings. It's okay, but it isn't all that bad either, just steady. I'm still feeling my way around, getting surprised at the things I have to take in, easing into the groove of things. Let's just say I've been discovering my old self again: I'm seriously a library kind of girl, I'm still really the quiet, reserved person I was before and I still get distracted when reading extremely boring and heavy books for a subject I'm not quite adept at. I still don't know what's my learning style either!

But I like to think I'm beginning to gain a sense of purpose and control again. I'm crossing fingers and hoping, believing everything will fall into place and make sense again.

Labels: ,

Posted at 10:45 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.