Thursday, July 05, 2007
I have no background on Transformers and I have never watched the cartoons. So obviously, I watched Transformers without any expectations and thoroughly enjoyed it afterwards. I don't mind if true blue fans have been complaining about some details; for me, it was fun. So surprised that Sucre was there, complete with the "papi" expression. Sigh and there's Josh Duhamel. Got to know Optimus Prime (and so they say, he's [it's?] gwapo) - I seriously had no idea what that was, as in I didn't know he (it?) was a robot and awww, Bumblebee, of course. Super kulit with the songs! Actually, the humor in the movie was super kulit without being overboard or cheesy. But I found the last scene, ehe?

I was glad the movie gave some sort of background, thus saving me from thinking and asking "eh bakit ganun?" and half expecting a reply "panoorin mo yung cartoon!" and not a dull moment all throughout! Gaaah clearly, I can't quite think of what to say, except that it's a movie that can't be missed and to echo what everyone's been saying, very high entertainment value indeed. A friend rated it 11 out of ten popcorns. :)

Labels:

Posted at 11:57 PM |

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Really now? I had zero interest of watching this movie, mainly because the rave reviews I've heard were from friends who have been fans of the cartoons! So that's a little biased for me. Haha. And diba, c'mon, us? Roborts, trucks and that kid from Even Stevens? Eh.

So okay.. I'm checking this movie out when I have the chance. Or wait for DVD when it comes out. Haha! I want to see Nancy Drew more though!

12:46 PM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger monch said...

Yup, I had no plans of watching it either because I never watched the cartoon... in fairness, it was entertaining. Although yes, I didn't care much for the kid from Even Stevens (like he never grew up for me) although I was glad to watch for Josh Duhamel at first.

Go watch, it's fun! I don't mind the die hard fans who've been complaining about how Michael Bay ruined Transformers for them, I just enjoyed two hours of action. Ooh yes, Nancy Drew too!

3:44 PM, July 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.