Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Hehe. I must've annoyed my dad a bit earlier. I was in one of my the-world-is-against-me-there-is-no-solution moods and he was my unfortunate victim (actually, my dad's the only victim when I'm in one of my moods). I was complaining about all the stuff I needed to do and the seemingly hopeless thing I needed to do for Plan B. He was giving me some iffy solutions, but I was shooting them all down - I know he was being helpful, but it didn't help. Some points made sense, but I really didn't think it was appropriate. Sigh. My dad hates it when we come to him with problems and not listen to his advice (oo nga naman, why ask for advice when we won't listen or take it into consideration?) or rant about problems without any feasible solution.

Sigh. He did give some good points, but ultimately the decision and course of action is with me. Sometimes, I guess, when I fall into that funk of just venting and being unreasonable, I probably just need someone to listen to me and tell me it's all going to be alright. I just need the assurance and support. Well, some other opinion from someone's who's not confused and a little guidance as well.

Argh. Oddly, I am stressed and have been panicking. Not a good thing for me right now!

But there are signs that things are going to get better somehow. I'm trying my best to feel it. Because I know it can only get better.

Labels:

Posted at 12:10 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.