Thursday, June 28, 2007
Aww brooding Dog. :) Hehe after a special mention in Jo's blog, I saw Dogdog just lying in the garage, I couldn't resist taking a picture! It's also one of the rare times he's still. Usually when he sees my camera phone trained on him, he's super hyper and will not stay still for a picture (must be the flash). He must have been really sleepy and lazy this afternoon to not react while I took pictures. Not even a wag of his tail. I also call that look of his the paawa puppy look, especially when he's waiting for a walk. Haha!

I'm liking Rihanna's Umbrella and Amy Winehouse's Rehab right now. It's something different from all the sappy, mushy songs I've been listening to lately! Goodness. It's a nice change.

I was surfing yesterday and I came across the blog of one of my college batchmates. He's currently taking up his PhD. He's the second one I know from my batch. The first one is already a PhD, one of my classmates. They work in an academic setting, so I can imagine a doctorate is necessary. Galing lang nila. I'm really impressed with their abilities.

Wow Spice Girls reunion concert/s? Hehe interesting. Talk about throwback to school days! The debates who was the cutest Spice Girl, favorite songs and music videos (especially Two Become One!). I remember I used to like Ginger Spice and one of my friends loved Baby Spice - hmm, most people I knew were either for Ginger, Baby or Sporty. When they went solo, I liked Emma Bunton's Take My Breath Away (must download!) and so-so lang with Geri. Haha I miss those days. :) Although the "girl power!" of Spice Girls was a bit iffy for me, they were fun to sing to and watch anyway.

Labels:

Posted at 11:41 PM |

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Awww! Yeah, I'll look into getting a Lab! Hehe. I like choco Labs better than the black ones though. Choco Labs would be nognog-apt for sure. Hahaha.

Who has a PhD from our class?? I did not know that. :-O And who's the other one?? My oh my.

2:16 AM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger monch said...

Yay choco labs are love too - plus, aren't they rarer than black ones? Nognog still a fitting name! :D

PhD diba?! At our age?! Ngya! I'll e-mail you. :)

2:47 PM, July 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.