Monday, May 21, 2007
Ouchie. My right upper arm and shoulder hurts. I have the dimmest, vaguest memory of how it happened though.

Last night or early this morning (as I saw the time, it was 12:55a), I recall I fell off my bed (now how is that possible is beyond me). I peered at my phone and saw it was still on and the time read 12:55a. I tried to get up, but somehow I couldn't at all - I tried to stand, but fell again and started thinking, "Oh God, why is this happening?" Then in a sudden burst of strength, I threw myself on my bed and fell asleep. I remember though before falling asleep, my toes hurt because I landed on them (?) when I tried to stand up and fell. So I wonder why my arm hurts - was it when I threw myself on my bed? Weird.

I just realized my right thigh hurts too. Labo.

Anyway, other things. My new ear candy is Joss Stone's "Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now", Regina Spektor's "Samson" and Julianne's album Grateful - I really enjoy her album (choice song: "Empty Chairs").

Saw some pics from my friend Mims' wedding. Hahaha, drama with the chocolate fondue and all. So funny. I have a long wedding post which I have yet to publish as I don't have pictures to go along with it yet. :) It was definitely one of the more fun weddings I've ever attended.

I really like this from PostSecret:


-----Email Message-----
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 4:17 AM
Subject: RE: You're my happy ending

You're my happy now
.

Labels: , ,

Posted at 10:49 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.