Thursday, May 24, 2007
I think Jordin will win this season's American Idol. So obvious! Judges are praising her to the high heavens and keep on mentioning she's 17 and super talented for her age. I like Blake a lot, but I don't think he's quite cut out to be the winner (plus being "bottom two-ed" with Melinda last week might not bode well with people's subconscious). I think AI would also like to produce a pop star that the younger audience/target market will like. Blake's cute, but he might not be "pop" enough (especially with his song choices. No way is he going to win with the last song!).

I thought this season was pretty boring. I found the audition episodes really uninteresting and not fun - it was the same as last year and the year before that. Nothing new. The elimination episodes weren't that exciting either; no one really interesting or good enough to root for all the way through. The only fun part of the season was watching Blake (haha, mini crushie) and listening to Simon. Funny I care so much about who's going to win to actually post my opinion this year.

Last year was fun though. Each of my friends were rooting for the different guys in the competition, it was super funny. There was P with Chris Daughtry, Liza for Elliot, Elena for Bucky and me for Ace. Haha! Admittedly P and Liza are the ones gloating now since Daughtry and Elliot seem to be doing well and Elena and I have yet to hear about Bucky and Ace. I hoped Katharine would win last year. Oh well.

I'll still be up early to catch the live telecast on TV!

Labels:

Posted at 12:47 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.