Thursday, May 10, 2007
I love the One Tree Hill episode Pictures of You (413), especially Brooke's picture. Loved the idea of that class, sometimes I wish had classes like that in high school. I mean, I loved having Shakespeare, speech writing and journaling, but how about stuff like self-discovery and blind spot and all that? Was it for homeroom? But still. Anyway, I consider one of the best classes in high school I took was a summer creative writing course (in another school). I still have my notes from that class and the pieces I wrote. Really high school, teen writing level but I really learned a lot there - it opened up possibilities for writing inspiration - and the teacher was very good. Wonder if he still teaches? Should've motivated me enough to study there for college.

Yup, oddly I am addicted to One Tree Hill and Veronica Mars - years late, especially after Ais had been pushing me to watch Veronica Mars when it first started here. Some Thursdays, we'd go out to eat and she'd give me a synopsis of the previous night's episode. I hate it because I'm starting to get very interested in the story. Heehee. I love Grey's Anatomy but I'm not super involved or atat to get to the next episode. Oh well, there are always spoilers online.

New discovery today: Patty and I tried Gonuts' cold mocha (was it? Sorry we were too overwhelmed with the donut selection, hehe) drinks. Ooh, new addiction! The Choc-O-Hazelnut (not sure of the name) was good! And there's a promo too - we got the small size of the drink and donut for Php85. It was enough to satisfy our sweet tooth, especially Patty who had been craving for a donut! I will get my peanut butter donut next time!

Still hate my hair, but when I look at our pics during Mims' wedding, it wasn't so bad! (I digress: my hair peg for that was sort of like the straight-haired Hilarie Burton, but I don't think it worked out well being Hilarie. Haha! It just came out normal, really just me) I really just don't know how to manage it. And with the weather? Eep weird, frizz. It's raining, but it gets so warm too! Predicted 40 degrees this month! Wah.

Really random post! Hmm I'm just too wired. It's a kerfuffle thing. :P

Labels: ,

Posted at 12:47 AM |

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Ooh that's a pretty picture of Brooke! Very creative. I've stopped watching OTH after its 1st season though. :( Bah.

YES FINALLY, you're getting into VMars! Hahaha. Try getting a copy of the 1st season. It's the best ever.

So apprently, I'm just a 1st season wonder.

2:55 PM, May 11, 2007  
Blogger monch said...

I know, so delayed! I started watching Veronica Mars (and OTH) only at the end of the 3rd season, but I think we have the dibidi of Season 1, I'm just too lazy to look for it. I'll probably start on it when they rerun it, since it's pretty up to date now.

10:55 PM, May 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.