Friday, May 11, 2007
Friday's Feast One Hundred and Forty Three

Appetizer
Tell about a time when you had to be brave.
Right now, I think is one of those times, but I don't want to dwell so much on it. So let's see... probably... okay I have to think about this. But definitely right now is one of those times and I'm not quite up to it because I'm scared and all.

Soup
Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?
Shrek the Third. I hope it'll be funnier than the second. The second was better than the first! Laught trip - so I wonder, will they be able to surpass the second? Tall order, so I'm trying not to expect much.

Salad
Name an item you try to always have on hand.
Ballpen and this datebook where I place all my expenses for the day. I decided to be "responsible" for my funds and plotting my expenses each day is NOT fun. So I try to keep that date book with me all the time.

Main Course
Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!
Really quiet with a balcony and lots of windows and cushy chairs, great view of the sea. Hmm, not that good with describing that. Or the writing room of Erica Barry in Something's Gotta Give - I loved her place there.

Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you?
Yikes. This is hard. I would say a 5-6? I'm not very good at this. :( But I'm trying my best.

Another survey

Labels:

Posted at 10:55 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.