Monday, April 23, 2007
So I told myself that this week, I'd try not to eat so much and remain as thin as possible to fit the gorgeous dress I got (thanks to my dad! I super ♥ the dress) last weekend for Mims' wedding. I am in love with the dress and I had it altered to fit me perfectly, but I requested for it to have enough breathing space so I could eat a lot and move freely to the buffet table. Hehe.

But seriously, I love the dress! I cannot rave enough about it. The design is perfect - it's actually a frustrated design on my part because I wanted a similar one two years ago for G's wedding, but the sales people and my mom insisted preferred another design. So I was sad about that (although that dress was pretty as well, it wasn't the same), but now I got the design I always wanted. The dress being a lovely color of gray and discreet gold threads running through it, it's absolutely my type: unobtrusive and unusual. I just hope I don't have a duplicate!

I am also relieved to have found a dress. The thing with me is, even if I've known about this wedding for ages and have more than ample time to look for a dress, when it comes down to it, I'm very lazy in seriously looking and buying one. I like to look around and say, "I'll think about it", but not really. That happened to a wedding I attended last year - I knew about it five months before, but only shopped for a dress the day before and ended up with nothing. These are the times I really wish I could afford a personal shopper to just pick out something for me. It's not that I don't like to shop or dress up, but sometimes I don't really want to look over- or under-dressed, or completely out of the look/dress code.

Anyway, back to trying not to eat. I just want to justify the dress, but I can't help but eat a lot! Wah. I've been eating and eating ice cream because the flavor's interesting - Mango Peach Melba. Plus eating lots of rice because I like corned beef with lots of rice, which was my lunch today. And now I'm munching on One One, those rice crackers by Monde Nissin. Will cut down for dinner - I wonder how, considering it's almost that time of the month when I crave and eat too much. Okay, will try to survive until the weekend.

Labels: , ,

Posted at 4:51 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.