Friday, March 16, 2007
I'm ridiculously addicted to so many things right now. I don't really find it funny anymore. Wah.

1. Uraro cookies - To me, they taste like pulvoron, only harder and not as messy to eat. When I'm peckish in the morning and I don't eat breakfast, I eat that.
2. The Pot - Chocolates in a tin can my dad brought from Germany. When I first tried them, I didn't like the dark chocolate taste - it was bitter, but more because I think it's made of cocoa? Anyway, after six (or so) of these chocolates, I'm addicted! Too bad (or maybe not) my dad only bought one small can.
3. Nescafe Instant Coffee. Grr.
4. Non food: Julianne's Tulak ng Bibig and Sino Sikat's Turning my Safety off.

Labels:

Posted at 12:54 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.