Monday, February 19, 2007
Uccchhh... I had a whole post Vday entry for uploading today, but then I woke up to a not-so okay text message. Which promptly got me back in bed with a pillow over my head. Today, my cell phone was my enemy. Sort of.

Good thing I was able to chat with Tessa today, to get my mind off things. It helped a lot! Can't wait to "pause" with her when she gets back. :)

* * *
One's heart can be broken because of so many things (I am so not talking about love life - that's definitely one thing that I'm not really concerned about mainly because I don't have any love life to worry about. Not that I mind). For Valentine's Day, as cliche as it may sound, I decided to move on and get over my durog na puso.

But as soon as I felt my heart starting to heal, something comes up again to break it. And I hate it. I know I shouldn't really like hope or wish for more on that, but I don't know. Why is it so hard?

I wish I could be as resolute as when I told my brother yesterday, "That life is over." Because it is. It should be because I made my choice and I'll stand by it.

Labels:

Posted at 10:26 PM |

2 Comments:

Blogger Tessa said...

Mone!!
Sorry I didn't know you were having problems too yesterday =(. Wished I could have helped you too! =) What happened ? What was the text?

3:56 AM, February 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same here dear.. i just cant explain how im feeling right now.. hugs..

8:42 PM, February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.