Tuesday, February 27, 2007
I need a life to be quoting Grey's Anatomy again, but I can't help it. I love the show (have yet to see Season Three and I am dying to!) and I can so relate to this right now:
Meredith: Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know, maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop.
-The Self Destruct Button, Grey's Anatomy, 1X7

I feel like banging my head on the wall. Keep on making a fool of myself! Argh.

Labels: , ,

Posted at 1:47 AM |

2 Comments:

Blogger Tessa said...

I can so relate with that quote..so true..does that mean we're masochists? I think I'm starting to become numb...i cant cry anymore...i just feel sad with everything that happened. But yeah we can get through this...will stop the hammer right ? =)

4:00 AM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger monch said...

Hi Tessa! I sure hope we can get through this... phase we're in. :( Yup, stop the hammer. It's not like we want pain, but... I don't know lang. Hay.

1:07 AM, March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.