Friday, February 16, 2007
I like to change my Imood indicator over there --> in the sidebar every so often, especially when I don't feel like writing a whole blog entry. I just update my mood and write a one liner as to why that particular mood is the one I feel. It's usually "Wah, life" or something completely whiney, but nevertheless conveys my mood at the moment.

I noticed in my Imood's history, I'm always sad. It's the most common mood I use, according to their statistics since 2002. That's... sad (for lack of a better term). Today, I changed it to "positive" because it's hard being down and why am I afraid to be happy? Payback? I really don't want to think that anymore since that's what I've been doing for so long! It's like a defeatist attitude. And I don't want that.

So I'm trying my best to change. I've been praying for strength - it's really hard to be positive right now (believe me, I have the eyebags to prove how much I've been struggling to get a lot of things out of my system) - and I am hoping for the best. I will try my best to be happier, better because there are a lot of things I have to be grateful for and a lot of possibilities I have to explore. I think I'm just afraid to be happy, to change, to discover things. It's really scary, but I'm trusting in myself now and trusting in whatever is planned out for me. I'm starting to do my part and I am hoping for the best.

Labels:

Posted at 12:34 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.