Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Meredith: I just need something to happen. I need a sign that things are going to change. I need a reason to go on. I need some hope. And in the absence of hope, I need to stay in bed and feel like I might die today.
Cristina: (pauses) Whatever! (climbs on Meredith's bed and kicks her) Everybody has problems. Now get your ass out of bed and get to work! Now! Move! Move! Move!

-It's the End of the World, Grey's Anatomy, 2x16

Cristina is one of my favorite characters on Grey's Anatomy. I was watching this episode today for the nth time and how Meredith feels? Pretty much struck me for once. I know I don't need a Cristina to kick me out of bed, but just sometimes... :(

Labels: , ,

Posted at 10:41 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.