Friday, January 12, 2007
I'm a bit annoyed frustrated disappointed worried that these people I've been calling for the past two days have not returned my call.

I mean, come on! I already gave the ones who took my call the details I needed and they just have to call me back to inform me.

Hmph.

I'm charming naman (and that's saying a lot since I'm quite the surly one! Hahaha!) to the people I leave my messages, name and landline number to. It's just a simple request. *whiiiine*

Hehe. I can be so bratinella, my friends tell me. But seriously. I really, really need the information and a return call is all I need. (Hey, it took me a lot of nerve to even call at first!)

Please. :)

Labels: ,

Posted at 9:14 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.