Thursday, January 04, 2007
If what you do/feel/are in January 1 is any indication of how the rest of the year will turn out - or so they say - I'd have to admit mine would be boring. I had a fairly interesting but distracting holiday weekend caused by some kerfuffles. Oddly, the new year somehow brought forth some kind of courage. I hope I'd have that courage for the whole year.

My friend Gwennie told me of this pamahiin her mom told her about the first 24 days of the year as well. Like the weather for January 1 will be the weather for the month of January, weather for January 2 - February and so on. I didn't get the second part, but I think January 13 is the weather for December, January 14 - November and so on. Aliw no? In college, we used to religiously take down the weather per day (I'll never forget a January 7 or 8, when it rained real bad while walking from school to Shangri-la Mall), although I don't really recall if it was accurate. Maybe it was. Today's weather supposedly for April was weird. It rained - shouldn't it be summer?

Labels:

Posted at 9:51 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.