Saturday, December 23, 2006
You can't really hide too short, extremely uneven bangs.

Even my friend Mims, who doesn't know I cut my bangs regularly, noticed that they were much shorter when I popped over for our annual Christmas gift giving slash picture taking. Gone is the sideswept, feminine look, what's back is the baby bangs look of my high school/grade school days.

And I did get the "Dude, I told you so" I was expecting.

So I promised my friends that I will go to my stylist in January, when my bangs sort of grow out. And that I won't cut my bangs by myself again - apparently, I am dangerous with scissors and a weird mood. Besides, I really am due for a cut next month. Too bad I went psycho with a pair of scissors on my hair right before the holidays.

Anyway back to our picture taking. This year, we were only four - Patty, Mims, Crissy and me - as opposed to last year's and the year before that's picture.

Last year: Kerfuffs, Mims, Mel, Watty, Candy, Lance, me, Crissy

Looking at last year's picture, there are a lot of changes in the people there. Three have moved on to different paths from the office *cough*, friendships evolved and life intervened a lot in the past year (I don't even think the guy in the background is even there anymore after that picture was taken!). Even the look of the office is not the same anymore. It's been a long way from there to here and I wonder what the new year will bring to all of us.

Posted at 10:25 PM |

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monchu! When it comes to hair, always always let someone do it for you! Hahahaha. I've had my fair-share of "I can do it myself" moments, and it always ended up badly.

Btw, why do I see Tet in the pic? Or someone who eerily looks just like her.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

2:54 AM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger monch said...

Haha yeah learned my lesson :P next time talaga.

Nope that's not Tet, just someone who looks like her. :) Tetty has her own business, last I heard.

Happy Holidays to you too!

7:05 PM, December 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.