Thursday, December 07, 2006
Thanks to the Philippine Daily Inquirer's Gift Guide published yesterday, I know what to give... myself. Wah! I need to shop for other people, not myself! This is my problem every year.

I was sort of able to trawl the malls yesterday, thanks to shopping for my dad's Kris Kringle (for the second year! I am so not creative anymore when thinking up of gifts. Must be the pressure, I did all six themes in one shopping trip). The malls were tiring and boring. I think I prefer shopping in bazaars when it comes to my gifts for other people because stuff found in bazaars are unique, very personal and it really shows a lot of thought was put into the product. Unfortunately, I haven't been to any bazaar yet... oh, wait I did, last Friday but the only interesting place was this shop which I already bought a lot of stuff from last year.

On other stuff, I'm quite intrigued by the movie version of "The Time Traveler's Wife"! With Rachel McAdams (in talks) as Clare Abshire. Hmmm... interesting, especially on who'll play Henry as well! Enjoyed the book, wonder how it will translate into film.

Posted at 11:41 PM |

2 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

Seriously? A movie version of Time Traveler's Wife? Any word on who might play Henry? Omigod!

10:35 AM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger monch said...

Hi Jax! I know, I'm excited & looking forward to the film version of the book, but no news yet on Henry. :(

11:11 PM, December 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.