Saturday, December 30, 2006
I'm slightly gloating because I can still pass for a college student! Haha! My dad and I ran into one of his friends at the Salcedo Market today and she asked my dad if I was still in college. My dad was sorely tempted to tell her that I was retired already (hahaha!), instead he said, "She's very old already!" Unless his friend was being nice to him to say he looks young, I'm taking that as a compliment! Hahaha! Anyway, I think I don't act my age still. Not being immature or anything, but I mean, I feel like I always have been, like nothing really changed with me. I don't know if that's good or bad.

I got my Starbucks planner already, which is my dad's Christmas gift to me. Couldn't do the whole planner card this year, so he did it for me. I know he doesn't like the red cups (come to think of it, neither do I. Not much anyway. I only like the Toffee Nut flavor and it was out of stock today!), so my dad has some deals with the baristas he knows in the Starbucks branches near his office. I think he's even trying to set up a pair of baristas. Ang kulit. Yep, a big, clunky planner - that's what a "busy" kuno person like me needs. But I love planners! There's something about a blank planner at the beginning of the year that signifies a whole year of possibilities! :)

Ayun. It's almost the new year! I hope it's going to be a really good year ahead. Super super positive thinking. :)

Labels: ,

Posted at 11:39 PM |

1 Comments:

Blogger jk said...

hi monch! happy new year.

i sooo agree when you said that having a blank planner signifies a whole year of possibilities. :)

here's to a fun, exciting and rewarding 2007!

11:24 AM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.