Thursday, December 14, 2006
I loooove the new sandals I bought from Ate She today! There goes my budget for new sneakers and different pair of sandals from Ate She. Oh well. I love it! I don't usually buy shoes on the spot - it takes a lot of hemming and hawing from me and I go back and forth from store to store - but I instantly fell in love with the sandals! Snapped up a size 7 which was supposed to be Mims', while she got the size 8 which I was fitting. Patty SF also got a pair. They're gorgeous!

Onto other things... Gwennie's in Manila! Yay! :) And our house is Christmas-ed out with decorations, but I can't seem to get into the spirit of things. For now anyway. I'm in limbo about a lot of things so I hope that's excusable.

This is a very exclamation point-y, scattered entry, I swear. It's been a looong and unusual day lang. Lots of realizations, surprises, stress (pseudo nervous breakdown!) and happy reunions. It's just so weird.

Posted at 11:06 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.