Sunday, November 12, 2006
To my friends who haven't seen my hair yet or have been asking how it looks like, I like to tell them that my bangs are like Bangs' (played by Valerie Garcia) on ABS CBN's Let's Go. Her bangs are full, over her eyes and according to the show info, lampas ilong ang haba (obviously not, but I wonder how she can see or if she's not bothered by it). It's supposed to be part of her character - mysterious, cool chick who doesn't show her face. I haven't actually seen an episode of Let's Go - nor do I know anyone who has - but everyone seems to know who Bangs is and how she looks like! People wonder if that's her real hair, if she doesn't get irritated by the hair and it amuses them no end. But no, my hair isn't like that. Haha, I'm not cool enough to pull it off!

Photo taken from Let's Go blog

Posted at 12:07 AM |

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you dear! =) see you soon! hugs!

2:57 PM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger monch said...

Me too can't wait talaga to see you soon! :)

10:39 PM, November 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.