Saturday, November 25, 2006
I have the worst dysmenorrhea ever! I hate it. It's been for two days already and it doesn't seem to be cured by two Ibuprofens, hot compress and a chocolate bar. Okay, I don't see how a chocolate bar can help, but it was my emergency chocolate bar in my pedestal before and I've been eyeing it for the past week. And you could say I felt better after downing the whole bar. Just a bit better.

Grr. It's so, so painful, more so than before. And I don't want to move or whatever. Sigh. I really didn't want to take medicine as well since I don't want my body to get used to it, but I couldn't take the pain anymore. Huhuhu.

No wonder I've been so emotional this week... ganun ba yun? Or is it really all in the mind? Every little thing has made me cry lately, from the TV shows to books to text messages to writing e-mails, some of which I couldn't send. And I've been snappy and cross, with my dad at the receiving end of my scowls and irritable replies. Hay. Even my hair didn't escape my wrath: I cut my bangs because I was so annoyed they were getting in my eyes. Haaaay. I really thought it was just because of my EQ-draining experience last week and earlier this week, not counting the pseudo nervous breakdown last Friday (wah!).

Last Sunday was the baptism of my newest godchild, Nicolette Franchesca. It was a good time also to catch up with my friends Anch, Anna K and Tet (and their SOs). Too bad none of us had a camera. :( Oh well, next time, which I think and hope will be real soon.

Posted at 10:25 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.