Monday, November 06, 2006
I decided to level up (haha) and revert to my early grade school/early high school/early college look: bangs! Only not baby (as in First Year High School and early First Year College - early because I began doing the boy cut, Natalie Imbruglia look later into the first semester) or full (as in Grade 4). For once, the stylist and I were in agreement of what to do with my hair.

My mom says I look more feminine with the bangs. It looks okay, I guess. A tad iffy about it. I wasn't expecting that much hair to be the bangs, but I trust the stylist. It's getting in eyes and quite itchy. But it's something new! :) I wonder how I'll look after I wash my hair though.

Posted at 11:48 PM |

5 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Oohh pic!! Did you keep your hair long though?

7:36 AM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger monch said...

Haha naku I'll try to take a decent pic of my hair. :) Yup, still shoulder length naman.

8:43 PM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear i wanna see your new look! send me pics, ok? mish u! hugs! =)

5:09 PM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mone!! I want to see your hair too! Post ka naman ng pic please ahahaha!

7:23 AM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger monch said...

Hi Gwennie & Tessa! No pic yet :( but will post/send if any. It looks weird na nga ata eh. :) Miss you too!

10:04 PM, November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.