Friday, October 27, 2006
Still up and eating a chocolate dipped doughnut from Patty (thanks, Pareng SF! Haha!). We met earlier tonight to get our long overdue, long planned dose of Sitti and I'm still wired from tonight. I took the car for once! I haven't driven or gone out at night for the longest time. Hehe.

I've been gone four days from work (only?! But who's counting) and Patty filled me in on the stuff at the office. I swear, I miss that - talking with a good friend over dinner or coffee about everything and nothing. Plus, I ran into Kerfuffs before she went to the office and she chatted me up a bit as well. Meeting up with them made me feel more positive than I've felt in some time. You know, being on my own right now poses a lot of questions and scary things, but when I get to talk to my friends (and family), it's not so bad. I think I'm just torturing myself sometimes. Really, my dad's right, right now in my life, my biggest competition is myself. :)

Posted at 1:00 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.