Thursday, September 07, 2006
random stuff
Someone gave me a copy of this book and it's... an interesting and light read, so far. The comment upon giving it to me was that "there's so much to being a girl pala!" Unfortunately. Sometimes, I think I need this book because I'm so not a girly-girl. I've been skimming through it and some parts are useful (on manners and so on), but others are so-so. I was expecting a different kind of "how-to" approach/content for this book, but it's not turning out to what I was thinking it would be. Anyway, it's still a fun read so far.

Goodness, I heard my first Christmas carol last Monday. I received my first "Merry Christmas" text message from a friend earlier this week as well. Still can't quite believe it's already September and the year's winding up pretty fast after this already. Yikes.

Can I just share I am super addicted to E-Aji?! I love the nachos with salsa, but the salsa's super bitin. :( It's also the flavor (variety?) that's hard to find. I can never seem to find it in the grocery. :(

I miss writing for real.

Posted at 11:00 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.