Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Random Stuff

I think I hurt my hand quite bad when I slammed it on my desk today. Ouch. It's still painful. Good thing it's my right hand, but it bothers me because I can't bend it so much.

I was tagged by Jo for a list of six of my quirks/weird habits. I'm actually racking my brain for the weird habits I have. I can only think of one really standout habit so far, but it sounds completely boring and normal!

Goodness. I'm stuck and waiting (in vain?) and waiting and waiting and I don't know what to do already. Sigh.

Patty and I have been making the rounds of all the food establishments surrounding the office. Today we were looking for street food--a change from our usual McDonald's and Jollibee! Darn, we couldn't find any, so we settled for cheezeburgers (that's how the stall spelled it!) which reminded me so much of the Caf in college! I remember being sooo addicted to the cheese burger in school--I think there was a time I had it everyday? Even if it was a tad oily, it was still okay burgers of the homemade variety. If I remember right, my friends were similarly addicted as well (hey, they were the ones who also introduced me to this big, filling sandwich in the Caf). We'd squash the bun so the burger would be flat and I'd cover my burger with ketchup... Hahaha! Caf memories!

It feels really good connecting with old friends even just through e-mail, SMS or a surprise, spur-of-the-moment get together. It feels very nice, especially when the world seems a bit unkind and strange these days.

Posted at 10:45 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.