Wednesday, April 12, 2006
I'm not very superstitious or into the supernatural, mainly because it scares me no end, but after the little things Patty described to me about our group's hotel room, well... I'm scared.

The last weekend was our company's outing and our group of four (Patty, Mel, Mims and me--part of the group last, last weekend. We've been spending 14+ days together already) was assigned to a pretty nice hotel. My friends and I have stayed there before as well in company events. I was the authorized rep to check in and I was given Room 213. Nothing strange about that unless one is superstitious (number 13).

Anyway, the strange things happened in the evening. Patty enumerated all the weird stuff in her e-mail to me today:

1. mysterious phone call at 1257am ng april 9
Upon checkout the reception cheerfully told us we had a local call at 1257a. We were sleeping by then already. And who would we call with a local number?! I was a bit dazed while checking out, so I let it pass.

2. yung kwento ni mel na someone's trying to open the door when we went down
We (me lang pala, Patty didn't) heard it also when we were there. It was someone trying to open the door and slip in a key card. Mel ran to our bed when it happened, but we told her that it might be some other makulit people on our floor since the hotel was fully booked with mostly people from our office. Didn't think anything of it after.

3. we're unable to open the door with the card when we came back from our walkathon. although sabi ni mel she didn't lock the door
Patty and I went on a walkathon to look for coffee at about 1130-12mn--we were still wired from the party and we're quite the coffee addict lately. We took a keycard with us and left the other one in the room because Mel was sleeping and it's the electricity function. When we got back, we couldn't open the door, even if the light was green when we swiped the keycard. We tried it a number of times but it didn't work! We were considering using the doorbell but it might wake Mel up when we finally heard Mel say, "Patty?" then she let us in. Weird because the next day after breakfast, Mel went ahead to our room while Patty and I went on another walkathon and we were able to get in using the same key, much to everyone's surprise.

4. eto pa, mel saw a shadow pala sa may CR when we went down.
This I didn't know! Waah! At this point, Mel was scared already that she tried calling her bf on the cell (she saw Patty left her cell and thought I didn't bring it with me. I did, though), but couldn't get through. Weird because there's signal in our room and when Patty and I got back, she was able to get through the line to her bf. Weird.

I hate to think of it as something else, but whoaa. Scary and strange! I don't really want to think about whatever that was, but it's an interesting mystery to ponder over.

But... funny stuff last weekend. Since we were at the Clark Expo, we had to take our pic in front of the facade/set of the PBB house used in the first Big Night. Hahaha! And super girl bonding, continuation of the previous week. :) We also tried to prove that we're not that anti-social. Hehe. Oh well.

Oh boo. I'm so putla raw today. Super drained because I'm not feeling well. Turns out Mel has the same malady--which only affected the two of us. Strange coincidence. My day was going sooo bad.

But one thing happened today and it made all the difference. :)

To me, anyway.

Posted at 11:42 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.