Monday, April 03, 2006
I was surfing the Net and came across this girl's blog--she's a new grad from my high school and she posted pictures of our high school. I've forgotten how beautiful, lush and green our campus is. I never appreciated the greenery of our school until I saw her pictures. I remember now why my friend's mom called our school "little UP" (gives you an idea how much space we had and how it would take a while to get from one place to another because it was quite spread out), how my barkada and I ran in the field in our stockinged feet after graduation, how my best friend and I sat in the Multi watching the field below and talked about the best day ever. Took it all for granted, going to the same school for twelve years.

And so, one day, I will take up my officemate's offer and we will go back to our old school. I want to see how it looks like! I want to see the long-awaited, much touted swimming pool and the high school building which our batch used only for one year, our senior year. Hmph.

I never meant to stay away from my high school for so long, but I guess it's about time I went back to the place I owe much of who I am. :)

* * *
I was able to get away last weekend with my friends, but now I am sooo tired. Fun weekend, away from the office and major bonding. I learned so many things, hahaha! Can't wait to see our pictures. I got out of my funk... for a bit anyway.

Posted at 10:58 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.