Tuesday, April 04, 2006
I am so stupid sometimes, I want to bang my head on the wall. Agrr. And why don't things work out the way it has to for me? Ano baaa. It's like all the forces in the universe are conspiring against me.

Whyyyyy.

* * *
On to other things.

I was happily at the beach last weekend. Not really beach-beach because we weren't able to swim (we eventually got to swim in our place's pool later in the evening though), but at least we were able to get away. Finally. It was a long awaited, long-planned and much stressed over outing--finally it pushed through! :)



Late afternoon beach.


One of the pretty and friendly huskies we saw on the beach (come to think of it, their human was quite famous too...). This is a stolen shot. Hehe. But when one of their famous human's companions saw us gushing over the dogs, he said the dogs were friendly and that we could pet them. We did and the huskies gamely posed for my friends' cameras. Cute!

Posted at 10:17 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.