Thursday, April 20, 2006
Curled up in a cozy corner of Jack's Loft tonight, I was feeling relaxed and content. Surrounded by great friends, food and conversation, I never felt this normal, this like myself in a long time. It's been said that happiness is a choice and maybe, I should let myself be and let my guard down. For once, I decided to let things be and not worry about payback or revenge or anything that would ruin my friends' get together tonight (or anything in my life, for that matter).

And why not? I think I worry too much, stress myself over things that I cannot control.

But the content feeling was fleeting. I don't know, I guess a stubborn part of me felt guilty and scared and pulled me back to reality. I will have to keep reminding myself that I have a choice to be happy and work on making things better for myself.

* * *
Fun (early) evening with good friends Jo, Watty, Crissy and Mims. So nice to just get out and catch up with each other. Plus, saw my college blockmate. So funny because he remembered so much stuff about our school days. :P

Posted at 11:15 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.