Tuesday, March 21, 2006
One budgeting tip I read in a magazine is that one should pay for the bills as they come in so the person cannot feel the stress of paying everything all in one blow.

Good advice, right?

Ugh. I wish that applied to me.

I've been paying my bills as they come in, but today, I realized--all my bills are due more or less on the same dates! Aargh! It really just dawned on me today when I saw my bag stuffed with envelopes. Today is the first time all my statements arrived at the same time. Most of my bills have the same cutoffs and due dates. Fark. I am so unfortunate with that. So my limited budgeting skills will be at work now. So not fun. :(

Posted at 10:28 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.