Tuesday, December 20, 2005
I would like to write a lot about all the stressful stuff that I've been going through but that's just me: when it gets down to it, I can't seem to write. Sigh. I'm so woozy also right now because the cold medicine I took. Have a feeling my body is reacting to all my worries right now with this cold. Sniffle.

Some random stuff:

  • Had an unexpected blast from the past yesterday, much to my amusement! Seriously. Brought a lot of memories from a few years back. Fun memories, especially with my friends and all the adventures we went through. :)
  • Currently getting in touch with a very good friend from my grade/high school days. Haha, this had something to do with our DDS (deep dark secret--crushes!). She saw one of the DDSs in the area where we work and she remembered me. I was floored that she remembered that! Now I wonder if I will ever run into her (or him) since she's nearby pala. Ooh, I hope I get to see her.
  • One of my Christmas gifts this year is a bunch of GCs from all the coffee shops near my office. Pretty useful gift, considering I have a coffee run more often now.
  • Tried to do some gift shopping, but I'm stuck. I'm completely out of ideas! Went to some bazaars and didn't bring any money with me so I didn't get anything at all. :(

I feel so Scrooge-y still. I don't feel the Christmas spirit at all because I'm just plain worn out. We-ell, maybe the happy feeling sometimes creeps in and I feel content for a fleeting moment. It's probably just me: I'm pressuring myself too much to feel the holidays, I guess.

P.S. I love the weather even if it's very cold and my tummy hates the cold so I always have to have a sweater or jacket over it. :) I wish it was always like this: sunny yet cool and windy!

Posted at 10:44 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.