Monday, November 28, 2005
I've been meaning to post a bunch of stuff I've been worrying about but some of it has already ironed itself out. Take the three bags I had laundered three weeks ago. I love bags--my dad knows this because he was the one who started my fixation on bags when I was nine years old and he bought me a navy blue Esprit bag in Europe. How I loved that book bag, I only used it during Post Test week. I still use it up to today, even if it's a tad discolored. That was my very first fashionable bag moment and started a lifetime of being in love with bags. Anyway, back to the three bags I almost had laundered. The laundromat wanted to check the bags I brought in for bleeding, as they said the fabric on my bags were the kind that would bleed. They said they would call me after 10-15 days if they could clean it. I was worried for those three weeks because those bags were pretty, unusual and well, were me. I got them Monday--unfortunately, they couldn't have it cleaned. Sigh. So now my dad and I are going to handwash them (he's going to teach me how to do it).

A concern now is my right eye. It has this bruise-y pain beneath the lid that acts up occasionally. I first felt it when I was on the flight from Bohol to Manila. The flight was pretty bumpy--it was the first time for me to experience turbulence--but generally okay. The landing, though, was not as smooth as I expected and my right eye started tearing up. Tears were flowing from my right eye because it hurt so bad. I had to hold my hand over my eye to keep it from hurting even more. Sniff. I thought it was nothing until I moved to a new workstation recently and it hurt again. I think it hurts under strain. I don't like to worry about it so much, but sometimes it bothers me. :(

Posted at 8:55 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.