Saturday, November 05, 2005
I am zonked after two days of tiangge hopping with my parents. We finally went to the famous 168 mall last Friday. Waah. Big mistake, so many people, difficult to find parking (it was pretty late in the day). It was okay, I guess. The stuff's cheap. Today, we went naman to St Francis. Everything looked the same there! I guess I was just overloaded with seeing the same things over and over again from 168 and St Francis.

So. In 168, I saw so many people there loaded with shopping bags and holding a list, crossing out some details there. I assume that's their Christmas list. Wow. I should get organized like that, but I tend to cram everything nearer to the holidays. Especially since I haven't been to the bazaars yet. :)

Big, busy day today! Even if I'm exhausted, I'm still wired and happy for my friends! Big day for my friend Loida (Happy Birthday and... I'm soooo happy for you!!!) as well as for my friend Isabel (Best wishes!)! :)

Posted at 11:33 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.