Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Got an e-mail today, reminding me that it's 25 days until Christmas. Goodness, where did November go? When I was a kid, November seemed to drag on forever and ever. Christmas was so far away, but now that I'm older, the months just seem to zip by. I mean, where did the year go?! I feel like 2005 went too fast and I have so many things to do yet.

I've been getting envious of people who've completed their Christmas shopping, way before the rush. Waah! I am completely stumped on what to give people for Christmas this year. I usually have an idea of what to give--so far, I just have a gift idea for my super (which Crissy and I agreed to half) and for myself (haha, my hair!). I don't think my usual supplier is around this year so I have to think of something new and interesting. Hmmm. I would've thought with all the bazaar/mall hopping I've been doing, I would've come up with some ideas... ugh, unfortunately, I don't have any idea at all.

Posted at 11:25 PM |

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, we're getting old. I know, 2005 will be over before we know it. By 2006, we'll even wonder what we did in 2005 exactly. Well, that's how I feel about it anyway. Boo.

By the way, check this out. It's an online library catalog for your books via LibraryThing.com. Very nifty! Let me know if you end up making one! I'm always on the prowl for new, good books to read. Hehe. Happy holidays, Monchu!

1:34 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger monch said...

Hi Jo! I feel the same way, like I don't remember doing anything significant for 2005. :P

Uy, Library Thing looks interesting! Am also on the lookout for good reads (I've been pretty much on a light reading mode lately--especially Meg Cabot). :)

11:02 PM, December 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.