Thursday, October 20, 2005
Theme throughout the day was all about respect. How it's earned and maintained. Hah.

I smell of... cotton candy! I used Kathy Kerfuffs' cologne because I smelled like smoke this evening. Yaaak. Now the scent lingers. Not that it's bad, I'm just really used to my trademark scentlessness so this is new.

Hmm I just realized that this will be the second year in a row I'm missing the Halloween festivities in the office. Ever since 2003, my friend Ais and I have been planning what to dress up in for Halloween, but we can never pull it off--mainly because I'm not around! She can pull it off on her own, I'm sure. Anyway, our idea is to wear fairy/butterfly wings, glitter tattooes (sp?) on our arms and make up with glitter-stud things on our faces. We have a decorating contest in the office and Ais wants their side of the floor like an enchanted forest, but I don't think they're going to do it.

I'll be on leave next week. Finally!

But I think I have to come in on Saturday to close everything. Wah. Oh well.

Posted at 11:43 PM |

2 Comments:

Blogger jk said...

not related. email me at katealconga@gmail.com... will be sending you a picture from our college days. :)

1:37 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger monch said...

Oh wow! I'm excited to see it :) I can only imagine how baduy I was... ;)

8:21 PM, October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.