Friday, October 07, 2005
I'm back. I've been back in the real world (boo) since last Friday since my mini-vacay was only three days. And I'm still stuck in last week, beach dreaming my days away. I miss waking up to the view of the ocean from our very pretty hotel room and the shallow beach with all the starfishes. I miss the nightly swims in the pool and I miss our laidback lifestyle and being a tourist--super fun! Our trip was super bitin with three days and all, but it was a good way to relieve the stress from the past few days.

Wah. Other than that, nothing new. Work is still super busy and stressful. :( I'm always zonked and cranky whenever I leave the office. Sigh. I wish it wasn't so busy anymore, it's a bit overwhelming already.

Random, scattered thoughts, hehe, I'm half watching Jay Leno on ETC with George Clooney! I miss that. :) Watching Tonight Show while going online, that is. And feeling very relaxed, knowing I don't have to go to work tomorrow.

Goodness. October. Again, the year is zipping by. I've been hearing Christmas carols, stores are selling Christmas decors already... yikes. Where did the year go?!

Posted at 10:39 PM |

2 Comments:

Blogger L e r i c e said...

Is this the beach where you spent your vacation? May I know where could this be? Seems a nice place. :)

11:27 PM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger monch said...

Yup -- that's in Bohol. :) Very nice place.

6:35 PM, November 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.