Friday, October 28, 2005
I met up with Amity today. We only see each other once a year... come to think of it, I don't think I saw her at all last year. I don't think we even spoke to each other last year, considering we could never chance upon each other due to our conflicting schedules--mine more than hers.

Amity is one of those people who's really really nice. And she has nothing mean to say about other people or situations because she always sees the good in everything. That should be my goal too: see the positive in everything... which is hard. Seriously! I wake up everyday, thinking I'll be a charitable person, I'll be nice and all, but a few minutes or hours later, I'm already in a cross mood. Huh. I need to work on that.

We had a good time talking about school (I digress: I swear, if I had a blog when I was in school, it would be so funny! With the amount of time I spent in front of the pc writing papers, I'm sure I would be able to sneak a post or two! I had my paper journals, but I got lazy sometimes to write) and our friends. She mentioned that she found a picture of us (and Isabel) when we were in the GMS, looking surprisingly not harassed. That's a first, trust me. I asked her as well how was her grandfather (whom we got to know) and their house in Vigan--we stayed there during our very, very short visit for the feasib. When we talk like this, I feel like our school days were never really over, that it just ended and we're just getting over the stress of it all! Time flies so fast.

* * *
Blast from the past! Got that long forgotten picture from Kateh. I noticed most of my entries lately are about my school days and this picture got me all sentimental (well, except for my hair and porma! What was I thinking?!). Yep, as my friend Loida would say, I'm delikado when I'm alone and have time to think and sort through my stuff--which I like to do when I'm at home and on leave. Hehe. I only get to do this once a year!

* * *
I missed Halloween in the office again. I wonder who won in the decorating contest and if people came in costumes today. Watty said there were lots of kids in the office trick-or-treating today. How fun. :) But then it was super busy again today, so... okay.

Posted at 9:29 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.