Monday, September 26, 2005

Uh oh, I think I might be coming down with something. I have a sore throat and am feeling quite cold. Oh dear, I hope it doesn't get worse. It's going to be a drag, if ever. I'm going to bundle myself up when I go to sleep tonight.

But as hard hearded as I am, I still went to GJ's to get my Cocoa Loco and when the barista told us that GJ's was returning the Chocolate Macadamia drink, you can be sure to see me there tomorrow for that! I love that drink, it's super yummy. :) Hah. I know, I'm making things harder for myself.

I hope the weather is good this week... *cross fingers*

Posted at 10:59 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.