Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

And because curiosity got the better of me, I discovered some things that I wasn't really supposed to know. In a way, I sort of knew it all along. Big blow to my self-esteem confirming it. I'm sensitive like that. I may be dense in some areas, but I can tell if something is different. But I know myself. I will not do anything except stay away. What else can be done anyway? I always knew that this was going to be difficult and that I have to go about this gently. And I did. Now, I don't know, I guess I brought this upon myself--the guilt, frustration, embarrassment (okay not really)--by just finding out something I was not supposed to. Sigh. But at least, now I know how to act and how to move on. It seemed too good to be true anyway.

It's also a sign for things to come, I guess. This has helped me make up my mind about stuff that's been bugging me for quite some time already.

Wah.

Posted at 7:59 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.