Friday, September 09, 2005
Previous post reminded me of this quotation I read before that went something like we are essentially alone and have no one to depend on but ourselves. I don't recall who said that, but I thought it was really sad. Hay. I just remembered it because I'm sooo upset about so many things and I feel alone. Anyway, whatever. Bahala na. I think I'm just in one of my moods, plus I'm making a big deal over everything.

I think I was different today because my friends looked completely bewildered about my reactions. I don't think they've ever seen me that way: almost on the edge--and I hardly let myself go. Bad day, I told them. Everything has just been upsetting me lately. And the more I keep it in, I feel like I'm suffocating. Sigh.

As what I received in my e-mail today:

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see life beyond the imperfections. So, don't say you're happy because everything is alright. Be happy because everything sucks but you're just fine... -- Anonymous

I'm trying to be positive. Really. Maybe tomorrow.

Posted at 11:45 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.