Tuesday, September 27, 2005
My leave could not have come at a better time! Waah. So this is how being completely inefficient feels. How awful. I feel useless. Even if it's for a measly three days, I need a break. Seriously I have to go or stay away from work or else I will snap! I mean it. I can only take so much at a time and I think I'm at that point of breaking down, freaking out or doing what it is I do when I am ready to just give it all up, which is usually nothing. Sigh.

Well, off to Bohol tomorrow! :) Boo to all the evil vibes. I'm leaving all the stress in Manila.

Posted at 11:32 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

ABOUT MONCH
Lefty. Bookworm. Loves to write. Chocoholic. Hyper at times. Not as sweet as this blog looks.

I am The current mood of monch at www.imood.com now.

Email me here.
'BOUT YOU
FAVORITES
LIVES
I LURK
CREDITS
Template Design: ReelPersona
Image Copyright: Kurt Halsey
Image Hosting: Photobucket

Syndicate this site: XML

leftieblog
« ? * # »

This site is powered by Blogger.  

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.